- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Category Archives: Movies
Bittersweet. That is the word of the week that applies in so many ways to so many aspects of life. As I sat taking in the Avengers Endgame, I realized how bittersweet the fight is for what you believe in. … Continue reading
“The Social Aspects of Information Science.” These six words snapped several times in front of me. I never realized how STUCK individuals (myself included) and become on defining what we see as a THING – for example, defining what we … Continue reading
Ready Player One – 3D and packed to the hilt with film’s version of Easter Eggs – yep, Steven Spielberg certainly went over the top for the film Ready Player One. Aside from the countless icons of pop culture crammed … Continue reading
What do you think of when you hear BP? At one time, it would have represented one of the largest oil and fuel companies we have come to know. Much has occurred since then amid oil spills, what appears as … Continue reading
True, I have grown up seeing Star Wars in the theatre and it is amazing to acknowledge how far Star Wars has come, with so many changes, so many landmarks, that make it a true space soap opera. There is … Continue reading
OF COURSE COCOA is Hot, but when we are talking about the latest Disney film, Coco, yes, that is hot for many reasons as well. From the beginning I had reservations until I did hear the behind the scenes testimony … Continue reading
Swedish. Spanish subtitles. A mild interest in seeing what this Hannes Holm film, A Man Called Ove. As a Swedish author, Fredrik Backman and his novel that led to the movie, I went in unsure. Realizing I was not going … Continue reading
oHieronymus Bosch. Not familiar with and well acquainted with this artist after It Comes at Night. Not able to find the painting that appears in the film and bizarre loss of facts about this artist add to the, “what you … Continue reading