- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: April Fools Day
Anthology of Pop Culture and Life – Ready Player One
Ready Player One – 3D and packed to the hilt with film’s version of Easter Eggs – yep, Steven Spielberg certainly went over the top for the film Ready Player One. Aside from the countless icons of pop culture crammed … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies, Uncategorized Tagged American School Foundation, April Fools Day, Atari 2600, Back to the Future, Dune, Easter, Guardians of the Galaxy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ready Player One, Rings Around Us, Steven Spielberg, The Last Starfighter, Tron, TRS-80, Waterworld Leave a comment
Discoveries – No April Fool’s AMANDA! :)
Yes….by my standards and blogging it has been a LONG time! 🙂 Sorry! April 1st just was hard for me this year, my Dad’s birthday was April 1st and literally, I was glad I had the day off before … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged April Fools Day Leave a comment