- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,582 other followers
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Quietly coming into the Lewes Historical Society’s main room where author James Kirchick was just starting to answer questions on his book, Secret City, The History of GAY Washington, the conversation and information that was bouncing around the room was … Continue reading
Allowing yourself time to let thoughts, experiences, frustrations, and more simply rise to the top of your mind, but actually having someone to share those frustrations with on a deeper level – there are no words. Today was our first … Continue reading
With the past blog post highlighting how the World On the Move exhibit would have an amazing home here in Delaware, at the ALA Conference there were attendees who shared their similar events of displays that reached out and connected … Continue reading
Okay so I know. It is 12:58 and your’re going to say it. I never sleep. Hear me out. I do, sometimes. But as of late, it is important, despite the layer upon layer of backlogged posts, topics to talk … Continue reading
While some of the WHS XC (Cross Country) students were helping with a construction project yesterday – the conversation among students and coaches was how students wished they would receive more deep dives into the curriculum. We asked about their … Continue reading
Kudos are in order. As Classic Upward Bound headed out in the wee hours of the morning for Lancaster, Pennsylvania on college tours to Franklin and Marshall, to Lebanon Valley College, and ultimately to Hershey Park’s escape room, one single … Continue reading
From ALA Conference, Friday June 24, 2022 I know the last time I recorded the ALA 2022 Conference I had not yet dived into the first day of the conference, attending Library of Congress sessions before the Conference – Thursday … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the Upward Bound gallery walk and showcase from the last 6 weeks of student work and let me tell you, WHOA. Here s the email I sent to each of them below, you will be amazed when you … Continue reading
“Are we still meeting at the trail at 7? Me and ________ are coming?” -This text message, following one of the hottest and most productive days at The Vince Morris Trail at Chapel Branch came and went as I was … Continue reading