- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Mexico City
It’s almost unbelievable to take in, Thanksgiving Break 2014, here…now…after waiting for what seemed liked forever about September of 2014 – and here we are, moments that are slowly seeping in but will take days to really react to. Looking … Continue reading
Kind of stumbling out of seeing Gone Girl, with Ben Affleck and an amazing trio of actors – I am pretty sure I left earth a few feet. The past, flew past me as I was in some sort of … Continue reading
That is the beauty of vacation, being able to do what you want, WHEN you want. I like most of the time working feverishly when I feel inspired and being able to take a nap, go to sleep, and wake … Continue reading
How to make it from Mexico City to DE in 3 days…Over the border, through 5 states, to Delaware I go….
Mexico City, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware I go! 🙂 http://mapq.st/Zv1810 Okay, my thing was waking up Friday morning, and heading out at 4:00 AM to make it to Delaware in a record breaking 2 … Continue reading