- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Repentino
“We are not clowns in a circus for you to come, and watch and make research notes about and make your name for writing down our suffering.”
I can barely move my fingers as the skin protests around my fingers with every single movement. Frostbitten, but not from the frost or mid winter barrage of wind, but from the plunging down repeatedly into bone-chilling water bring up … Continue reading
SO MUCH has happened in the span of three weeks, but for me in blogging, I often have to let an event soak in for days, maybe even a week after, to allow the true aspects of covering it all … Continue reading
Looking back at leaving Mexico before such a tragedy as the 2017 earthquake that touched so many parts of my romping grounds, I found there are voices I can latch onto that remind everyone, tragedy is not the only path … Continue reading
Thanksgiving 2017. In the states. So much has changed in so little time, wow. SO MUCH. It is surreal as I look back and see a year ago I was on a beach, thinking, “This isn’t your typical Thanksgiving…” and … Continue reading
It has been said, as Thanksgiving Break ends, the rest flies in front of you, without realizing where time has gone. The Thanksgiving Break was full of surprises, places I never had been too and as a result individuals I … Continue reading
This is one for the books. Literally. Perhaps this tops any of the discovery-based posts that I could conceive of or have had in the past, and I have to say, that is pretty out there. One of the best … Continue reading