- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: CSPA
Maintenance swooped in and before you knew it, a simple wall that served as slideaway divider for courses in literature, science, mathematics, robotics, advisement, Critical Thinking and much more revealed to become a ballroom proportion of celebration. 2019’s Math & … Continue reading
“We are not clowns in a circus for you to come, and watch and make research notes about and make your name for writing down our suffering.”
The previous days of so so much – I mean sooo much walking, so much taking in just SO MUCH – wow. It showed as we struggled to the Starbucks on Broadway, grabbed anything we could to crank us into … Continue reading
It has been ages. This might be the longest gap I have had without a post – but to tell the truth, so so much has been happening, I do not know even where to start when it comes to … Continue reading
Yes, 2014, with CSPA holding a huge new level of opportunity for Repentino., stay tuned later this week for details! We have Immigration forms, pre boarding passes, and we have 21 students and 2 chaperones ready to roll – well … Continue reading
Yes, as promised, Jason Schell is back on the art scene, with an amazing documentary of the project he has just completed. I like that you are pulled in, also that he is from Pittsburgh, ALSO that he does not … Continue reading