- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Jason Schell
Dear Ms. Zoraida Cordova, I realize you are probably in the last pages of the deadline you needed to complete for your latest writing project. I appreciate the time you took to fly to Mexico to spend time with us … Continue reading
1988. Ten years old. I don’t remember a solid picture but I do remember in slow motion like a slideshow. My grandparent’s house in Shaler, dressed up and not understanding why – a long black limousine pulls up in the … Continue reading
Father’s Day. Let me just explain to you my day. I did not realize the revelations that revealed themselves until the day’s end. It’s funny how your mind and brain just forget dates and remember important dates of events of … Continue reading
Germany versus France, can you believe it, the World Cup finals aproacheth! Here I am at my favorite World Cup spot, Lucille’s, a block away and surrounded by people pouring in little by little. And before 10 minutes and you … Continue reading
Yes, as promised, Jason Schell is back on the art scene, with an amazing documentary of the project he has just completed. I like that you are pulled in, also that he is from Pittsburgh, ALSO that he does not … Continue reading