- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Observatorio
There are so many precipes that present themselves. What are yours? I am continually surprised by what life offers for the taking. Or maybe what I feel needs to be taken as if an offer might be taken away. This … Continue reading
I will remember that day – locked into my memory forever. Yet it was only a start. Walking alongside the back athletic fields of Seaford High, you could see the heat waves in the air and no kidding, there he … Continue reading
Dear Ms. Zoraida Cordova, I realize you are probably in the last pages of the deadline you needed to complete for your latest writing project. I appreciate the time you took to fly to Mexico to spend time with us … Continue reading