- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Chapel Branch
“America’s genius has been nurtured by nature.”
Where can discussing Last Child in the Woods take you? Everywhere! Saturday, August 28, 2021 Dear “Community Leader”, “We understood the laws of physics long before we took the class!” – Last Child In the Woods As a member of … Continue reading
Not a Mirage…
I will remember that day – locked into my memory forever. Yet it was only a start. Walking alongside the back athletic fields of Seaford High, you could see the heat waves in the air and no kidding, there he … Continue reading
A Five Year Musing, but Years of Depth…
“How do you say something to someone every time you see them?” As I watched “When We Were Knights”, alot slipped into place. “You either live a genuine life true to who you are or you don’t.” So much comes … Continue reading
XC – the Spiritual Aspect and Being Unbroken
I remember that one moment that ultimately was just a paradigm shift in all that I had know. I have mentioned this before but I still can not forget the one particular moment that turned in my head like keys, … Continue reading
MX to ATL, to D.C, to DE :)
Looking back at the trip back to Delaware, without driving, was exciting to say the least. Initially planning on staying in Mexico due to several issues, but then being resolved, I was excited to say the least to be heading … Continue reading
Rufus Wainwright, library paths, fresh air, 3 pounds, and Hangover…
“What was your favorite part of vacation?” I know I do not get questions like that but I love them. Why? It makes me think as a person as well, and not take the moments I tend to forget, memorable … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 30 minute music hour, Candy Kitchin, Chapel Branch, Hangover, Kate McGarrile, Keurig, Keurig Snapple, Loudon Wainwright, Loudon Wainwright III, Macy's Washington D.C., NOMA, npr music, NPR Office, Rufus Wainwright, Salt Water Taffy, Saucony, United Airlines, US Airways, Vince Morris Trail Leave a comment