- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Repentino. magazine
“How do you say something to someone every time you see them?” As I watched “When We Were Knights”, alot slipped into place. “You either live a genuine life true to who you are or you don’t.” So much comes … Continue reading
Just when you think you have an area, a neighborhood, a country defined, it seems to me the perfect place to live is a place that constantly keeps you surprised and interested. Currently, I am intrigued with the people and … Continue reading
Dear Repentino. Staffer, 6:50 AM. On a Saturday. Truly, your commitment to be present at a concession, on a SATURDAY, that EARLY, and even to the others who came in early today, in the middle of the day, and stayed … Continue reading
In visiting the Tamayo Museum today, on an amazing Mexican Sunday full of sunshine, families, and endless possibilities, the same could be said of Francis Aly’s exhibit. Often many people see Art as an end, the ultimate source of creative … Continue reading
As you know, there is not much awareness in sensing the difference between seeing, versus feeling, there obviously is a distinct difference. On that same vein, there is the fact that simply seeing, great, but what a treasure when you … Continue reading
Not an April Fool’s joke – Life is good…for over a thousand others that have made it that way. New York starting March 16, 2015.
As the fountains start in Plaza Cabrera in Roma Norte’s Mexico City, the dogs sidle up to my lap and enjoy the sun beginning to show itself, the restaurant owners slowly waking up the gates that guard their tiendas, and … Continue reading
It’s funny how particular comments stick with you and linger. Ever since I started a blog, I have found so many avenues of thought, experiences, and moments that linger behind me, and urge me to bring them out. Many times … Continue reading
Yes, I have seemingly slacked on what has been a 2014 year of posts, with my goal of reaching a total of 25000 views for the 2014 year. However, I am always up for a challenge, and more than meeting … Continue reading