- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,582 other followers
Tag Archives: Adi Alsaid
Authors. ARCS. Building Worlds. None of these truly came to light or really hit home in importance to me in college. The biggest breakthrough was when I had taken a World Literature course – Dr. DiMarco, Slippery Rock University, and … Continue reading
That it did. Tabitha Lord that is. On May 7th Tabitha DID visit Delaware for the first time – and spent generous amounts of time at Greenwood Public Library‘s reading group, as well as an open night of discussion, adding … Continue reading
The weekend. YESSSS…..Saturday was crazy hectic as Repentino. staff worked from bare minimum to pull of a concession for 12+ teams at ASF and walk away with a record success. They never fail to surprise, impress, and motivate me. Exhausted, … Continue reading
Sure, a little wordy, but after rewatching Paul Allison’s Teachers Teachers #416, where I had to leave due to the horrible connection I had, I realized, there are so many things that seem insurmountable that once we actually conquer, we … Continue reading
You may have heard me go on and on about NANO, (National Novel Writing Month) – and sure, if you take it at face value, 50,000 words in a month, why would I torture myself. Good question. Except, there is … Continue reading
They hit you sometimes when you least expect it causing you tone off balance. I find that these epiphany moments exist that hit me when I am waking up, sitting down to a morning moment, and just the oddest moments, … Continue reading
Today, due to the reroutings and the sudden changes of rerouting, tons of walking, and exhausting physical activity yesterday, we set out hoping the walking down to minimum, and we arrived at the former Woolworth’s Building to meet with Harlequin … Continue reading