- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Harlequin Publishing
Human Tetris anyone? – A GRADUATE! – and Reviewing a FUTURE…
Yeah. That was the second time, out of three years, I have felt an earthquake that actually happened. Watch this building video, wow. The only difference was THIS TIME, I was asleep and it woke me up to look out … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Earthquake, Harlequin Publishing, Mansfield University 2 Comments
Tuesday BLEW away…into Les Miserables!
Wow! it IS Wednesdasy as I write this, and the notes the students have, and I have are way to long, so here is a synopsis for starters…Looking at the previous day’s post does about cover the events for the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Harlequin Publishing, Idina Menzel, Imperial Theatre, Les Miserables, PieFace, Raphael Martin, Soho Theatre, Victor Hugo 1 Comment
Tuesday – Already Two Days?
Today, due to the reroutings and the sudden changes of rerouting, tons of walking, and exhausting physical activity yesterday, we set out hoping the walking down to minimum, and we arrived at the former Woolworth’s Building to meet with Harlequin … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Adi Alsaid, Alloy Entertainment, Annie Stone, Chicago Theatre, Emer Flounders, EPA, Harlequin Publishing, Harper Collins, J.K. Rowling, Katie Klein, Let's Get Lost, Manhattan Theatre Club, Natasha Wilson, NYU, Oberlin, Obie Award, Octoroon, Pride & Prejudice Zombies, Reka Rubin, Soho Theatre, Steppenwolf, Syracuse, T.S. Ferguson, Tim O'Brien, Victor Hugo, Woolworth's Building New York, Zach Scott Leave a comment