- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Mansfield University
Okay, seriously, this question. I NEVER, EVER thought I’d be asked this question by anyone. EVER. Times Change. There I am, in school, sidled by a student that was in the worst times of his life due to being told … Continue reading
“Are you going tonight?” A pause. “It IS the same cast though…” As I was asked on Friday if I would be also attending the second show and second night of Radium Girls, I thought, well I mean, this IS … Continue reading
Yeah. That was the second time, out of three years, I have felt an earthquake that actually happened. Watch this building video, wow. The only difference was THIS TIME, I was asleep and it woke me up to look out … Continue reading