- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Mansfield University
“Mr. Brake, Have You Ever Been in Love?”
Okay, seriously, this question. I NEVER, EVER thought I’d be asked this question by anyone. EVER. Times Change. There I am, in school, sidled by a student that was in the worst times of his life due to being told … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Mansfield University, Slippery Rock University 2 Comments
Bringing it to THEM – A Second of Day of Radium Girls Discoveries
“Are you going tonight?” A pause. “It IS the same cast though…” As I was asked on Friday if I would be also attending the second show and second night of Radium Girls, I thought, well I mean, this IS … Continue reading
Posted in Drama Productions, Uncategorized Tagged Arthur Roeder, ASF Theatre, Dr. Van Sochocky, Drama Club, Grace Fryer, Irene Rudolph, Jack Youngwood, Kathryn Schaub, LAURA BUSH 21ST CENTURY LIBRARIAN PROGRAM, Lewes Public Library, Mansfield University, Marie Curie, Radium Girls, Raymond Berry, U.S. Radium Corporation Leave a comment
Human Tetris anyone? – A GRADUATE! – and Reviewing a FUTURE…
Yeah. That was the second time, out of three years, I have felt an earthquake that actually happened. Watch this building video, wow. The only difference was THIS TIME, I was asleep and it woke me up to look out … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Earthquake, Harlequin Publishing, Mansfield University 2 Comments