- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Slippery Rock University
Bittersweet. That is the word of the week that applies in so many ways to so many aspects of life. As I sat taking in the Avengers Endgame, I realized how bittersweet the fight is for what you believe in. … Continue reading
Blogging ends up taking on its own life. Now that is a funny statement. When I started this blog as a means to document, like a diary, a permanent record of myself changing countries and swapping experiences as an individual, … Continue reading
Changing the power dynamic in any spotlighted profession is one of extreme adversity. In our present time we have seen explosions of revelations in Hollywood with the Me Too Movement, fair pay for women in all fields of acting, and lately, … Continue reading
Okay, seriously, this question. I NEVER, EVER thought I’d be asked this question by anyone. EVER. Times Change. There I am, in school, sidled by a student that was in the worst times of his life due to being told … Continue reading
What are the chances? Meaning, receiving an amazing group of students from Edinboro University and Slippery Rock University as student teachers, and realizing these must be the cream of the crop because they are AWESOME!! That was the feeling you … Continue reading
You always wonder what you will get when you go into a play, concert, production, any event that you know minimal amount with the hope of coming out a winner. With research, Deep Blue Sea seemed to be a introspective … Continue reading
“Explain to me what the point of living is if you aren’t willing to fight for the truths in your heart, to risk not getting hurt.” 2016 – August marks the start of my 6th year at ASF. FIVE solid … Continue reading
Pericles. I never heard of this Shakespeare play, so as I was literally running with 2 minutes to spare, (yes it was one of those days, walking in Plaza Cabrera, passing by a camera crew, then stopped by a camera … Continue reading
Moments can be simply just that – a fairy tale – fleeting and all too fast, yet the flip side to moments are this – they hold so many valuable and memorable aspects of life – … Continue reading