- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Tag Archives: DASL
Remember that bad start to the day of Festival of Words? It gets better. Much. Creativity. Freedom. Discovery. Repeat. Such was the mantra you would see occurring at the December 3rd Festival of Words held at St. Georges Technical High … Continue reading
Quietly coming into the Lewes Historical Society’s main room where author James Kirchick was just starting to answer questions on his book, Secret City, The History of GAY Washington, the conversation and information that was bouncing around the room was … Continue reading
While some of the WHS XC (Cross Country) students were helping with a construction project yesterday – the conversation among students and coaches was how students wished they would receive more deep dives into the curriculum. We asked about their … Continue reading
Time. Time passes so fast and the one thing that often happens is fighting for the moments to appreciate what happens in those seconds, minutes,hours, days, week, months, and years that fly by. The biggest crime is not being able … Continue reading
“Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour, and I know the sour.” – Vanilla Skies Film, 2001. I look back on this quote and see an amazing correlation to a truer definition of what role a … Continue reading
“The Social Aspects of Information Science.” These six words snapped several times in front of me. I never realized how STUCK individuals (myself included) and become on defining what we see as a THING – for example, defining what we … Continue reading
Blogs are amazing. I mean, take the chance to check in, write what you seem, experience, and realize – record it in time, and then when you come back to years later, you can revisit that moment and recollect where … Continue reading