- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Authors Among US
Stumbling on Our Paths of Diversity
Posted on May 19, 2023 by Harry Brake
In obtaining some great collections of books from the Library of Congress Surplus Book Program, we stumbled upon some amazing discoveries that are new books to our collection: In Looking at Come On In, we found our invited authors from … Continue reading →
Takeaways After the Fact – Citizen or Government Active?
Posted on January 7, 2018 by Harry Brake
As 2017 ended, we did look at a project the American School Foundation’s Repentino. Magazine began unraveling a project of individuals interviewed at the 2017 Art Fair, directly involved with the earthquake of 2017. This was the 48th Art Fair … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged 48th American School Foundation Art Fair, Ana Elena Perez Lemus, Authors Among US, Open Mic, Repentino | Leave a comment
Posted on September 27, 2017 by Harry Brake
Educator’s Night at Bethany Beach Books – when I first saw this I was like YES! If you have ever been to Bethany Beach Books, at least for me I imagine the ideal location as well as ideal venue for … Continue reading →