- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Author Archives: Harry Brake
“Is it Harold or Harry.” Of course. I get this question, and have received this question, honestly, since I have been in kindergarten. Maybe longer (laugh). Despite that question and the fact that Harry rhymes with alot that I also … Continue reading
Revelations exist around us everywhere. Often I realize this simply by looking at thing differently, and sadly, this is not usually owed to me, to to experiences around me and those around me that open new lenses to see life … Continue reading
Independence. Okay let me just put this out there in the eve of independence. Life is more than memorizing data to get the higher score. Yet, why does education insist that scores – grades – make the grade for success? … Continue reading
I was slightly disappointed to not see more about it being Flag Day and a decent amount about it being Father’s Day. Just a little bit of history is important to help realizations of how these holidays started – Father’s … Continue reading
Our Journeys, Our Stories, Our Delaware – When it comes to putting the community into a festival thanks to the following groups, this was possible on June 8th. One of the biggest goals of the Literary Art Magazine at Woodbridge, … Continue reading
Exactly a week ago, many came together for the June 8th Community Festival in Greenwood to take a chance on a gathering to bring individuals together to celebrate something simple, but complex at the same time. I believe that the … Continue reading
With the completion of June 8th’s Festival and with Troy Hayne’s as the motivation for the June 8th 5k, , I am not sure many knew the origins of how this idea was thought of, but much of the thanks … Continue reading
June 8th Program Does it take one idea, or even one person to start a fire? I am not sure, but I do know this. The art of a community is … Continue reading
“Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour, and I know the sour.” – Vanilla Skies Film, 2001. I look back on this quote and see an amazing correlation to a truer definition of what role a … Continue reading