- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Author Archives: Harry Brake
Whew, since March I think few of us realized the stress, worry, and plans that would be made to adapt to everything from school, to personal life, to our health, to how recreation and extracurricular life would completely be flipped … Continue reading
There I was, having received my SUV truck back after an lengthy cost and lengthy period of repair, so the dogs were out of luck with being able to be driven anywhere. They were excited, I was excited to be … Continue reading
Here’s our followup to our AMAZING October 17th Clean Up Day! Referencing our former post – Thank you to everyone who helped with The Chapel Branch Nature Trail Community Clean Up Day with the Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy. Over 20 … Continue reading
…I was asked, “They Called Us Enemy won the 2020 Eisner Award for Best Reality-Based Work. (For more information, see https://www.comic-con.org/awards/eisner-awards-current-info (Links to an external site.)). Why do you think the book won the award? Do you agree that it deserved … Continue reading
…that you need. It is all right here. Every day that goes by I learn something more by young people that I am lucky enough that surround me. Be it Cross Country ( A personal love of mine), life as … Continue reading
Amid the 25 day push up challenge thanks to my former principal Mr. Clarence Davis, you would have noticed two posts ago I commented on the realizations that occur prepping for, during, and after the pushups themselves. As the borders … Continue reading
WILD RAIDER FOLK! HAPPY LABOR DAY holiday weekend! 🙂 I KNOW it is a holiday so DO take the holiday and provide an easing into the things you need to so – this is vital to be a successful Raider- … Continue reading
Where does the past, when you do not expect it, lead you to a better tomorrow? Few times I like to completely bare exactly how I feel – but there are moments when it was just the right thing to … Continue reading
Receiving emails and calls from students in personal crisis – full of anxiety, concerns and worries at all hours, well… I know I get criticism sometimes for having too many candles burning at the same time, but this is the … Continue reading