- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Author Archives: Harry Brake
Friday 7:30 PM Session on Inclusion Dean Larry Dennis, co-anchored with Dr. Chanta Haywood, showed the exciting and relative initiative FSU had the foresight to take on the important issue of inclusion. Throughout the whole session, I kept thinking of … Continue reading
Friday nights sessions from the Friends and Family Virtual Event would not disappoint, examining the Innovation Hub from 7:00 – 7:25 PM Mc’s by Dr. Paul Marty FSU’s Innovation Hub was highlighting the numerous and exciting developments of technology happening … Continue reading
One would think that would be a lot to take on and take on from the Communication Department but oh no, they were just getting started J When introduced to the accomplishments of Dr. Jaejin Lee and how FSU’s Arrowhead … Continue reading
I have always been interested in communication and bending, shaping, and renovating communication to purpose that many never thought of. I felt that was exactly what the Communication Department was doing and was super excited to see the cool, cutting-edge … Continue reading
Dr Marty! 6:00 – 6:30 Friday, February 5th, iSchool – 6:00 – 6:25 PM School of Information! Dr Marty lived up to the legend I have heard he is, lol. The energy, twists, as well as insights to the world … Continue reading
Authors. ARCS. Building Worlds. None of these truly came to light or really hit home in importance to me in college. The biggest breakthrough was when I had taken a World Literature course – Dr. DiMarco, Slippery Rock University, and … Continue reading
Often, the now fluent word combination, Open Mic, seems pretty easy to fling around and causally refer to. This is not the way it used to be – and if you are lucky, you are still able to find the … Continue reading
On December 28th, 2020, this question was posed in the Future Ready Librarians forum on Facebook: “I’ve see a lot of various comments that have had me thinking and was wondering where people stand on these questions—1. How important do … Continue reading
Pushing every single negative that comes your way and making a positive- NO MATTER WHAT+ that is the game changer.