- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Author Archives: Harry Brake
Amid the 25 day push up challenge thanks to my former principal Mr. Clarence Davis, you would have noticed two posts ago I commented on the realizations that occur prepping for, during, and after the pushups themselves. As the borders … Continue reading
WILD RAIDER FOLK! HAPPY LABOR DAY holiday weekend! 🙂 I KNOW it is a holiday so DO take the holiday and provide an easing into the things you need to so – this is vital to be a successful Raider- … Continue reading
Where does the past, when you do not expect it, lead you to a better tomorrow? Few times I like to completely bare exactly how I feel – but there are moments when it was just the right thing to … Continue reading
Receiving emails and calls from students in personal crisis – full of anxiety, concerns and worries at all hours, well… I know I get criticism sometimes for having too many candles burning at the same time, but this is the … Continue reading
Walking along Woodland Road, the stretch from in front of Invista, past Chapel Branch Nature Trail, until the road ends in the Woodland Ferry area, you might not see the space off to the side of the road. I am … Continue reading
Wow. When I heard the National Theatre of Londonwas showing Midsummer Night’s Dream, after viewing a slew of amazing performances the last few weeks – I started viewing a few nights ago, was AMAZING at how the changes made to … Continue reading
Do not Go Gentle Into that Good Night Yes, years ago Ms. Debra Ramon have a speech to the graduating Class of The American School Foundation in Mexico City in 2016. It reached every soul and heart string in the … Continue reading
As the National Theatre in London streams this week Frankenstein– different meanings reveal themselves in a strange world we find ourselves in currently. Having see this show in the Lunario in Mexico City, I vaguely remember why this was one … Continue reading
After spending several weeks with the pandemic as muse, this topic and the article a friend found today is so so relevant! Here is my paper: Breaking Barriers, Restructuring the Educational Infrastructure Within a Social Technological Librarianship Framework Introduction Recently … Continue reading