- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Author Archives: Harry Brake
…what? Based on a book or film you came across? We would like to know as we gear up for coming back to school, the Woodbridge Library Media Center would like your recommendations – please comment and let us know!
…what is possible? In Five Weeks? With months of being isolated, restricted, confined to video as your closest friend – and having a small window of reprieve? Sometimes the best way to tell you, is to SHOW you. Tonight, it … Continue reading
Okay. THIS time, no reference to money. Let’s discuss the obsession with lawns. Honestly, if I saw more merit and benefit to the expanse of lawn in front of my house, beside my house, behind my house, I’d settle on … Continue reading
It all comes down to this – you either stand out with a voice or you blend in with the noise,with these tools and examining the Habits of Mind, Classic Upward Bound and Youth Voices combined to give you a … Continue reading
Adding Kumospace into the mix for Classic Upward Bound, Why? Paul explains … But the beach is always nice…
In digging deeper into a new tool such as Now Comment – Paul explains what Nowcomment.com does for the student opposes to looking at Youthvoices.live:
Literally just that – Paul Allison explains why Youthvoices.live matter to Youth today all over the U.S. – in our case – why it matters to Classic Upward Bound in the summer of 2021 !
Persisting 320Success seems to be connected with action. 1Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they never quit. 1 422Efficacious people stick to a task until it is completed. 1They don’t give up easily. 1They are able to analyze a problem, and they develop … Continue reading
Often. there are days that exist that I have so many thoughts and reflections, it is impossible to put them into words, impossible to formulate how to get it just right in stating how you are feelings. Oddly, these are … Continue reading