- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Woodbridge High School
It’s here again. A season that seems to occasionally fill in for the lost summers, summers often too hot to go outside, too hot to be able to breathe, and simply passed by and arriving at your door stop in … Continue reading
Wow. What a welcome onrush of exciting events recently to counteract so much dread, negativity, and what sometimes seems one sided- banging your head off the wall sanity at times. World Cup. Wow. Never would I have thought I wold … Continue reading
“Due to inclement weather, the 2018 WHS Graduation will be inside.” Ms. Short, the guru and master of planning what would be a HUGE successful gradation greeted us in the AM on June 3rd. Surreal. The voice starting the day just … Continue reading
March 2, 2018 at Woodbridge High School brought the Professional Development Day “Everyone Leads” to our School District, and I have to admit, I am still getting used to seeing everyone in the School District so many times when we … Continue reading
“The world is held together by things you can’t see.” – Miracle on 34th Street. Location is a crazy thing. Especially today. With so many advances on traveling, location has become not an obstacle, except to the individual. It is … Continue reading