- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: NPR
Sitting in my car on Friday, letting the realization of how a weekend will feel and feels, we all have done it. Realizing it IS the weekend, excited about an open door that allows possiblities within the framework of Covid, … Continue reading
A great response to someone that had a birthday last Leap Year Day and this next Leap Year Day 🙂 Let’s work with a little history about Leap Year Day. In listening to an NPR Podcast, certainly balance and … Continue reading
There are so many events occurring around us, and so much has NOT been commented on – but if you tune into a few friends’ posts on Facebook – you get more than what you wanted with a share of … Continue reading