- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,583 other followers
Tag Archives: Library of Congress
Before we dive in to the actual first day of the American Library Association Conference, what seems as alot of information already received from the ALA Annual PreConference, I felt it necessary to actually tour/visit the inside of the Library … Continue reading
The third preconference workshop at the Library of Congress, and the ALA 2022 Conference hadn’t even started yet – and the information received here was enlightening, so I sat wondering, “What would I dare to expect from the conference?!” Below … Continue reading
A great response to someone that had a birthday last Leap Year Day and this next Leap Year Day 🙂 Let’s work with a little history about Leap Year Day. In listening to an NPR Podcast, certainly balance and … Continue reading