- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: World Cup
World Cup, Elections, Pinche Gringo, The Comic Book Store, Cultural Studies, Opening Opportunities.
Wow. What a welcome onrush of exciting events recently to counteract so much dread, negativity, and what sometimes seems one sided- banging your head off the wall sanity at times. World Cup. Wow. Never would I have thought I wold … Continue reading
I am sure it is in the genes. I am not sure how else to explain it, but the aspects of life that mean the most to me, are the dramatic. Be it the World Cup – (HOLY COW MESSI … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Argentina, Google Doodles, Meet Joe Black, Messi, The Fault in our Stars, World Cup Leave a comment
Life is what you bring to it, and sometimes what you don’t…
…Yes, some spectacular moments these past three weeks. First, finally, my last day was the 20th and t was like a breath given to you and even if I did want to go in the next day, it was an … Continue reading
Gunning it…full throttle and then some…with some fondness.
Life is just wow, what can I say, it is hard to always put into a blog to define the highs and lows and yet, it is so amazing sometimes that words and emotions that want to burst out of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Edinboro University, Lexi, NANO, NANO WRIMO, Parque Rio, The Rings Around Us, World Cup Leave a comment