- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Edinboro University
What are the chances? Meaning, receiving an amazing group of students from Edinboro University and Slippery Rock University as student teachers, and realizing these must be the cream of the crop because they are AWESOME!! That was the feeling you … Continue reading
It was Canada. It was winter. If I am 80% accurate, it was the winter of 1994 or 1995. Maybe a year or two later, we were attending Edinboro University. A high school buddy of mine and I decided we … Continue reading
1988. Ten years old. I don’t remember a solid picture but I do remember in slow motion like a slideshow. My grandparent’s house in Shaler, dressed up and not understanding why – a long black limousine pulls up in the … Continue reading
Yes. I finally did it. My VERY first cup of Maruchan Instant Lunch, I mean yes!!! I overdid the Ramen noodles in college while at Edinboro University, but I ventured to try what I never had and oh yeaaaaaah … Continue reading
Life is just wow, what can I say, it is hard to always put into a blog to define the highs and lows and yet, it is so amazing sometimes that words and emotions that want to burst out of … Continue reading