- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,582 other followers
Tag Archives: Parque Rio
Walking with the dogs on a PERFECT summer evening in Mexico, (it reminded me of this photo I took from above when arriving in Mexico from my last jaunt from the states) last week (usually I am wiped out before … Continue reading
As I was walking through Parque Rio last night, it was impossible to hear the sounds of opera emanating as we wound our way through the park for our nightly jaunt. As I neared, truly, a man and a woman … Continue reading
“Things always happen for a reason”, “This was in the cards”, “It was fate”. We have heard these phrases all along the way, and it is like getting used to something you forget to pay attention to the first moment, … Continue reading
Life is just wow, what can I say, it is hard to always put into a blog to define the highs and lows and yet, it is so amazing sometimes that words and emotions that want to burst out of … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day! YEAH! This has been a day indeed, but what make it best… Waking up to absolute silence, and wind slowly blowing in the window, the slight sound of a saxophone begins to soak into the morning from … Continue reading
Yes, it is true, a 5 day week, TOUGH. Yet, much happens to help break up that 5 day week, and for that, I am grateful. It’s funny, walking the dogs in Parque Rio last week in the early AM, … Continue reading
El Niñopan o Niñopa. Ever hear of it? Me either until this morning (Sunday morning). Relishing the ability to sleep in, and yet, getting things done around the house on my time, amid a sunny and beautiful day, I did … Continue reading