- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,577 other followers
Tag Archives: Parque Mexico
Imagine Longwood Gardens , 1,100 acres, and visiting a garden that seems to to triple that, but is only 130 acres, This will give you an idea of the overwhelming immensity and beauty that is the Huntington. Stepping off the … Continue reading
Designer carriage, designer leash, designer shoes, too good to go near the garbage bin where the rest of the dog bags are – you know the type. Quiet, reserved, afraid of a little action between the puppy and an veteran … Continue reading
There it was – the perfect day, an afternoon with the canines in the Dog Park at Parque Mexico, and on our way our taking the long way around the newly renovated and cleaned duck water park, and of course … Continue reading
Yes, it is true, a 5 day week, TOUGH. Yet, much happens to help break up that 5 day week, and for that, I am grateful. It’s funny, walking the dogs in Parque Rio last week in the early AM, … Continue reading