- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: NANO
As the final “bells of election” are ringing, I have a chance for final thoughts on so much leading up to events that will never be the same again. It is no secret that I have wanted in a President … Continue reading
Looking back to an event everyone on Repentino. was excited about – the November 5th Open Mic, the first time held at a restaurant – an open air restaurant – in Roma Norte – of course we were nervous. Strip … Continue reading
It’s that time of year! Yes, it is Fall, yes, Day of the Dead Celebrations, yes National Novel Writing Month in November, but YES! – Mexico’s International Film Festival is BACK! Last year – pretty incredible and this year’s looks … Continue reading
You may have heard me go on and on about NANO, (National Novel Writing Month) – and sure, if you take it at face value, 50,000 words in a month, why would I torture myself. Good question. Except, there is … Continue reading
Life is just wow, what can I say, it is hard to always put into a blog to define the highs and lows and yet, it is so amazing sometimes that words and emotions that want to burst out of … Continue reading