- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Patzcuaro
Hot – Coco is Hot – for many reasons…
OF COURSE COCOA is Hot, but when we are talking about the latest Disney film, Coco, yes, that is hot for many reasons as well. From the beginning I had reservations until I did hear the behind the scenes testimony … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies, Uncategorized Tagged Alebrijes, Coco, Day of the Dead, Dia De Los Muertos, ofrenda, Patzcuaro, The Book of Life Leave a comment
Journeys Easing Your Total Being…
Patzcuaro. (Check out #10 at that link). Maybe next to Xochimilco, the hardest most difficult spelling for me, NO IDEA WHY. I knew from a coworker who lives there, how difficult the chance to reserve a spot here for Day … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Azteca Travels, Island of Janitzio, Patzcuaro, Puerto Escondido, Xochimilco Leave a comment
October and November, Cornucopia of Experiences All Around.
It’s that time of year! Yes, it is Fall, yes, Day of the Dead Celebrations, yes National Novel Writing Month in November, but YES! – Mexico’s International Film Festival is BACK! Last year – pretty incredible and this year’s looks … Continue reading