- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Patzcuaro
OF COURSE COCOA is Hot, but when we are talking about the latest Disney film, Coco, yes, that is hot for many reasons as well. From the beginning I had reservations until I did hear the behind the scenes testimony … Continue reading
Patzcuaro. (Check out #10 at that link). Maybe next to Xochimilco, the hardest most difficult spelling for me, NO IDEA WHY. I knew from a coworker who lives there, how difficult the chance to reserve a spot here for Day … Continue reading
It’s that time of year! Yes, it is Fall, yes, Day of the Dead Celebrations, yes National Novel Writing Month in November, but YES! – Mexico’s International Film Festival is BACK! Last year – pretty incredible and this year’s looks … Continue reading