- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,305 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Day of the Dead
Hot – Coco is Hot – for many reasons…
OF COURSE COCOA is Hot, but when we are talking about the latest Disney film, Coco, yes, that is hot for many reasons as well. From the beginning I had reservations until I did hear the behind the scenes testimony … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies, Uncategorized Tagged Alebrijes, Coco, Day of the Dead, Dia De Los Muertos, ofrenda, Patzcuaro, The Book of Life Leave a comment
The Roots Remain – Film Series Part IV
DocsMX, amazing. If you did not know, DocsMX happens every October – and is absolutely amazing. Hundreds of documentary films, most free, (depending on location) that simply, just open your eyes. October 17th – Parque Pushkin, the film, Las Raices … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies, Uncategorized Tagged Blair-Witch Project, Day of the Dead, El Buzo, El francotirador de Kobane, El lugar mas cerca de dios, El Nido, En defense del misil, Existencia, Island of the Dolls, Kilometros por recorrer antes de dormir, Kimometros por rcorrer antes de dormir, La Carga, La Laguna, Los Homicidos del Karma, Ojo por ojo, Puntos suspensivos, Reflejos de Londres, The Best of the Worst, The Learning Alliance, Tierra de brujas, Underground traveller, Xochimilco Leave a comment
Oldvidarte – Ways to Not.
Over and over and OVER. I think I finally know how to learn Spanish. Sit in a Mexican Bank and anything is possible. So it was Tuesday, after about 2 and a half hours with three people cutting in front … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Anitra Shreve, Day of the Dead, El Dia de Muertos, Kings Day, ofrendas, Oldividarte, Posada, The Holocaust Museum Leave a comment
October and November, Cornucopia of Experiences All Around.
It’s that time of year! Yes, it is Fall, yes, Day of the Dead Celebrations, yes National Novel Writing Month in November, but YES! – Mexico’s International Film Festival is BACK! Last year – pretty incredible and this year’s looks … Continue reading