- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pittsburgh
“Yardsticks By Which Our Lives Should Be Judged.”
1988. Ten years old. I don’t remember a solid picture but I do remember in slow motion like a slideshow. My grandparent’s house in Shaler, dressed up and not understanding why – a long black limousine pulls up in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Art Rooney, Bob Walk, Charlie Blanco, Doran Check, Dr. Joseph McCarren, Edinboro University, Francisco Cordova, Greg Brown, Harry Hawk, Immaculate Reception, Jason Kendall, Jason Schell, John Powell, Jose Guillen, Kathleen McNulty Rooney, Kim Miller, Kurt Engle, Lanny Frattare, Marc Garda, Mark Smith, Phi Kappa Psi, Pirate Parrot, Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Pirates Leave a comment
I never gave myself a chance to truly reflect on anything before coming to Mexico to tell you the truth, always running, always darting to the next “to do” plan, etc.. Reflecting, literal term – think deeply or carefully about. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Eyesight, Morgan, Penn State, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Leave a comment
Escaping Blustery Winter to…wait?
Of course I decided to do the unthinkable, head back to Mexico from a great family Christmas break the night before school. I never, ever, allowed myself to do this before because yes, the day or so to settle back … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DCA, Delta, IDA, Lake Erie, MazeRunner, Pittsburgh, Reagan Airport, Takoma Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Walking Dog Leave a comment