- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Walking Dog
As I watched this ParaOlympics Open Ceremony today (from days past) – that phrase “The fact we can be limited by our creativity, possibilities opposed to the limitations is what this is all about…” the hour ahead can be a … Continue reading
As the dust has just begun to settle on the 2014-2105 school year – I realize only in bits that the year was such a jam -packed one full of exciting achievements, but that came at a cost, a cost … Continue reading
Father’s Day. Let me just explain to you my day. I did not realize the revelations that revealed themselves until the day’s end. It’s funny how your mind and brain just forget dates and remember important dates of events of … Continue reading
Of course I decided to do the unthinkable, head back to Mexico from a great family Christmas break the night before school. I never, ever, allowed myself to do this before because yes, the day or so to settle back … Continue reading
Looking back at the trip back to Delaware, without driving, was exciting to say the least. Initially planning on staying in Mexico due to several issues, but then being resolved, I was excited to say the least to be heading … Continue reading
Say, 15 years ago, if someone would have said, “You will be sliding through the streets of Coyoacan, with a friend from Argentina, on your way to the BEST pizza joint in Mexico, and yeah, it will be on a … Continue reading