- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Into the Woods
There is always a shifting inside when I am realizing the finishing touches of something amazing, that came together, are concluding. Usher in the amazing finesse of Into the Woods and seeing a diverse group if individuals coming together, to … Continue reading
“There is a tenderness just below the surface and the production team, cast, tech, directors, producers, all, manage to help you through it all in this production.” Okay, I admit, it. I was afraid my own mind, emotions, and experience … Continue reading
It is amazing to me that it is possible to walk the streets of Mexico, after midnight and be able to only hear the steps you make, and literally, seeing cars blocks away occasionally make their way through the night … Continue reading
Looking back at the trip back to Delaware, without driving, was exciting to say the least. Initially planning on staying in Mexico due to several issues, but then being resolved, I was excited to say the least to be heading … Continue reading