- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Scott Westerfeld
That it did. Tabitha Lord that is. On May 7th Tabitha DID visit Delaware for the first time – and spent generous amounts of time at Greenwood Public Library‘s reading group, as well as an open night of discussion, adding … Continue reading
Thursday morning did arrive faster than I believed in New York, however I was ready for it! I was somehow able to get up way before 7:00 AM, around 6:30 AM, spent a good hour perfecting some details for this … Continue reading
Of course I remember catching glimpses of the NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade last year through museum windows – yet this year I was determined. I wanted to throw myself into the thick of things and experience the jostling, bustling, … Continue reading
It is amazing to me that it is possible to walk the streets of Mexico, after midnight and be able to only hear the steps you make, and literally, seeing cars blocks away occasionally make their way through the night … Continue reading
Sure, a little wordy, but after rewatching Paul Allison’s Teachers Teachers #416, where I had to leave due to the horrible connection I had, I realized, there are so many things that seem insurmountable that once we actually conquer, we … Continue reading