- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Moving Up
As with much, at the beginning of an adventure, you seemingly have all the time in the world. By the passing of days that seem like minutes. the end of the week arrives and you wonder. whoa. I missed much … Continue reading
Thursday morning did arrive faster than I believed in New York, however I was ready for it! I was somehow able to get up way before 7:00 AM, around 6:30 AM, spent a good hour perfecting some details for this … Continue reading
“Mr. Brake, it breaks my heart to know that you are also going to leave Repentino. I understand why, but I just feel our little Repentino. family grew up too fast and flew out of the … Continue reading