- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: NANOWRIMO
November. Those of you that know enough of National Novel Writing Month, one thing sticks out to you when you first read about this. 50, 000 words in a month. No way. Some walk away – but if you think … Continue reading
November as you probably will know, in fact is National Novel Writing Month (NANOWRIMO – get it? take a close look at the abbreviation and you will see how that works out) and I stare down a 7th year of … Continue reading
In visiting the Tamayo Museum today, on an amazing Mexican Sunday full of sunshine, families, and endless possibilities, the same could be said of Francis Aly’s exhibit. Often many people see Art as an end, the ultimate source of creative … Continue reading
“Mr. Brake, it breaks my heart to know that you are also going to leave Repentino. I understand why, but I just feel our little Repentino. family grew up too fast and flew out of the … Continue reading