- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Jack Little
Authoring and “Rooting” to the Core of Our Being
Authors. ARCS. Building Worlds. None of these truly came to light or really hit home in importance to me in college. The biggest breakthrough was when I had taken a World Literature course – Dr. DiMarco, Slippery Rock University, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Adi Alsaid, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Classic Upward Bound, Danette DiMarco, David Lida, Dr. Kimberly Miller, Dr. Robert Snyder, Eric Smith, Jack Little, Justine Larbalestier, Los Angeles Public Library, Luis Cotto-Vasallo, Mary McCoy, Neal Shusterman, Osseily Hanna, Scott Westerfeld, Slippery Rock University, Susan Orlean, Tabitha Lord, The Library Book, Violeta Orozco, Zoraida Cordova Leave a comment