- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Category Archives: Drama Productions
Wow. When I heard the National Theatre of Londonwas showing Midsummer Night’s Dream, after viewing a slew of amazing performances the last few weeks – I started viewing a few nights ago, was AMAZING at how the changes made to … Continue reading
As the National Theatre in London streams this week Frankenstein– different meanings reveal themselves in a strange world we find ourselves in currently. Having see this show in the Lunario in Mexico City, I vaguely remember why this was one … Continue reading
Walking the dogs after dark has become a habit. This was one of the greatest things to do in Mexico, with a night life that made it seemed as if the middle of the day, neighborhoods were alive until 2:00 … Continue reading
There are Methods to the madness. Take for example, YES! It is Poetry month and there is such a smattering pf poetry in this production, could it be by chance? I do not think so… First, I love unexpected – … Continue reading
Certainly if you did not notice the number of posts, that even five, six, or seven is not enough to acknowledge the details that you really, truly, could walk away with and from, if you paid close enough attention to. … Continue reading
That’s right, there were bonafide Hooverites and Hoovervilles in Annie. Hooverites and Hoovervilles in Annie. I heard this so frequently from the practices and shows, it reminded me almost of Whoville in Dr. Seuss (turns out there were connections to Whoville … Continue reading
It is funny, as I get older, and supposedly wiser (lol) – I find myself realizing more and more details I never connected together – (and maybe should have). I recall the first historically-based musical I witnessed in December 2016, … Continue reading
“The world is held together by things you can’t see.” – Miracle on 34th Street. Location is a crazy thing. Especially today. With so many advances on traveling, location has become not an obstacle, except to the individual. It is … Continue reading
Second nights. are unusual to be last nights, so quickly following up first nights, but what matters is what occurs between the first and finale – and not to be disappointed, the vibrations of success, nostalgia, and the realm of … Continue reading