- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Game of Thrones
Midsummer Night’s Dream as You Have Never Dreamed Before…
Wow. When I heard the National Theatre of Londonwas showing Midsummer Night’s Dream, after viewing a slew of amazing performances the last few weeks – I started viewing a few nights ago, was AMAZING at how the changes made to … Continue reading
Posted in Drama Productions, Uncategorized Tagged Game of Thrones, Midsummer Night's Dream, National Theatre Leave a comment
What is Behind a Legend, On and Off Screen?
“It is Inevitable.” There is so so much about King Arthur: Legend of the Sword that is over the top – but let’s start with the soundtrack. Sam Lee and The Wild Berry /The Devil and the Hunstman- nothing has … Continue reading