- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: 24in48
“Is it Harold or Harry.” Of course. I get this question, and have received this question, honestly, since I have been in kindergarten. Maybe longer (laugh). Despite that question and the fact that Harry rhymes with alot that I also … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 24in48, Harry's Trees, Jon Cohen Leave a comment
The “Little Things” Have Something Bigger to Say
Blogs are amazing. I mean, take the chance to check in, write what you seem, experience, and realize – record it in time, and then when you come back to years later, you can revisit that moment and recollect where … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 24in48, DASL, NANWRIMO Leave a comment
Stores of Stories
Day Two Reading marathon, whoa, wow and WHEW! Sunday – Steller Steeler Sunday, two books down for the 24in48 hours marathon, blpwn away after reading All the Light We Cannot See, and anxious to reveal the stories of ancient Indian … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 24in48, ALl the Light We Cannot See, Steeler Sunday Leave a comment