- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Alec Baldwin
“The Social Aspects of Information Science.” These six words snapped several times in front of me. I never realized how STUCK individuals (myself included) and become on defining what we see as a THING – for example, defining what we … Continue reading
In seeing the trailer of the new Woody Allen film, Blue Jasmine, I thought, Street Car Named Desire! In seeing the film today, yes! It is interesting to see the background to the lead character, Jeanette (Jasmine) through Walter Mitty-like … Continue reading