- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Tag Archives: Plaza Cabrera
Pericles. I never heard of this Shakespeare play, so as I was literally running with 2 minutes to spare, (yes it was one of those days, walking in Plaza Cabrera, passing by a camera crew, then stopped by a camera … Continue reading
“A man walks into a bar…” You’ve heard it a thousand times as a opener for jokes. Walking along Alvaro Obregon a few weeks ago, with the dogs and a friend leaving for the states, we came across a set … Continue reading
Not an April Fool’s joke – Life is good…for over a thousand others that have made it that way. New York starting March 16, 2015.
As the fountains start in Plaza Cabrera in Roma Norte’s Mexico City, the dogs sidle up to my lap and enjoy the sun beginning to show itself, the restaurant owners slowly waking up the gates that guard their tiendas, and … Continue reading
Yes, as promised, Jason Schell is back on the art scene, with an amazing documentary of the project he has just completed. I like that you are pulled in, also that he is from Pittsburgh, ALSO that he does not … Continue reading