- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,582 other followers
Tag Archives: Repentino.
On the way back from a very rainy day nature walk at The Vince Morris Trail at Chapel Branch, I heard on NPR’s show Symphony Cast, the name Alondra De la Parra? Did I hear that right? YES! This segment … Continue reading
In November – There is a huge, cool, project known as National Novel Writing Month, NANOWRIMO, and listening to NPR’s Saturday’s edition, the reverberations of Stephen Sondheim were again emphasized and with good reason. I realized how VITAL transfer is … Continue reading
In Pittsburgh, PA, at Penn Hills High School, I remembered the surreal and strange day of Tuesday, September 11, 2001 that many of us will alway remember instilled in our memories, hearts, and lives. I even started a project here … Continue reading
Sure, it has been several weeks since the IB Visual Show, however, the pieces represented – they linger long beyond the takedown of the whole exhibit. Let’s take a look at some memorable second half exhibits. Natalia – Somehow I … Continue reading