- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Friday nights sessions from the Friends and Family Virtual Event would not disappoint, examining the Innovation Hub from 7:00 – 7:25 PM Mc’s by Dr. Paul Marty FSU’s Innovation Hub was highlighting the numerous and exciting developments of technology happening … Continue reading
One would think that would be a lot to take on and take on from the Communication Department but oh no, they were just getting started J When introduced to the accomplishments of Dr. Jaejin Lee and how FSU’s Arrowhead … Continue reading
I have always been interested in communication and bending, shaping, and renovating communication to purpose that many never thought of. I felt that was exactly what the Communication Department was doing and was super excited to see the cool, cutting-edge … Continue reading
Dr Marty! 6:00 – 6:30 Friday, February 5th, iSchool – 6:00 – 6:25 PM School of Information! Dr Marty lived up to the legend I have heard he is, lol. The energy, twists, as well as insights to the world … Continue reading
Authors. ARCS. Building Worlds. None of these truly came to light or really hit home in importance to me in college. The biggest breakthrough was when I had taken a World Literature course – Dr. DiMarco, Slippery Rock University, and … Continue reading
Often, the now fluent word combination, Open Mic, seems pretty easy to fling around and causally refer to. This is not the way it used to be – and if you are lucky, you are still able to find the … Continue reading
On December 28th, 2020, this question was posed in the Future Ready Librarians forum on Facebook: “I’ve see a lot of various comments that have had me thinking and was wondering where people stand on these questions—1. How important do … Continue reading
Pushing every single negative that comes your way and making a positive- NO MATTER WHAT+ that is the game changer.
Whew, since March I think few of us realized the stress, worry, and plans that would be made to adapt to everything from school, to personal life, to our health, to how recreation and extracurricular life would completely be flipped … Continue reading
There I was, having received my SUV truck back after an lengthy cost and lengthy period of repair, so the dogs were out of luck with being able to be driven anywhere. They were excited, I was excited to be … Continue reading