- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In November – There is a huge, cool, project known as National Novel Writing Month, NANOWRIMO, and listening to NPR’s Saturday’s edition, the reverberations of Stephen Sondheim were again emphasized and with good reason. I realized how VITAL transfer is … Continue reading
Looking back on a day of Thanksgiving yesterday, and yesterday being the 7th day of thanks for stories tied to XC and items to be thankful for as part of the Woodbridge High XC team – the 7th day of … Continue reading
Day 6 celebration of what to be thankful for tied to XC? Another lesson in how XC reinforces the fact that life – is meant to show you should never give up. Being first is one small aspect of XC, … Continue reading
Looking at Tuesday’s Woodbridge High Cross Country thanks story, I am choosing a personal tie. Evan Offstein, our class President from the class of 1990, and his family, has had quite a journey since the advent of the fight he … Continue reading
Day 4 brings us to this Nebraska Cross Country story – and what a story it is when you witness XC in real life. Love this story and this has lessons from the very first section to the last. Yet … Continue reading
Day 3 of things to be thankful for from Woodbridge High’s XC team -as we lead up to Thanksgiving. Justin Gallegos. These two videos say it all and what we hope WHS’s XC team represents, supporting others and being thankful … Continue reading
Our thankful XC story – that of determination – is here to represent Saturday – “There are three kinds of people in this world. You have the losers, the people who go with the flow and refuse to put in … Continue reading
When a XC athlete from our Woodbridge High team suggested us choosing articles that highlight thinks we should be thankful for – it sounded like – meh. Meh – is actually WOW! I love this idea. So we start a … Continue reading
I was not prepared for the excellent and toughness I would see today. Note to self – any – ANY time a meet will occur at Brandywine State Park, expect the unexpected. What started out as a perfect running day … Continue reading