- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Category Archives: Movies
Baldwin’s “I am Not Your Negro” sets the sets the stage for serious contemplation and discussions towards change.
Very few times have I taken in a documentary in a movie theatre, usually the norm has been as a documentary film festival or other event. When the trailer caught my eye for James Baldwin’s I Am Not Your Negro, I … Continue reading
Rules. You have all seen them, and most of the time unconsciously. Film Noir and Auteurs – Cohen Brothers, Alfred Hitchcock, Quentin Tarentino, Orson Welles, Wes Anderson, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, just to name a FEW – So what … Continue reading
If you check out the trailer for A Cure for Wellness A Cure for Wellness directed by Gore Verbinski, brings several things to your mind (outside of those on the screen). Stephen King, The Shining, Alfred Hitchcock, The Grand Budapest Hotel, … Continue reading
Amid the countless posts I am sorting in my head that are a small window of life itself, there is one amazing thing I always find at my fingertips – films. One of the most spectacular right now is Split. … Continue reading
DocsMX, amazing. If you did not know, DocsMX happens every October – and is absolutely amazing. Hundreds of documentary films, most free, (depending on location) that simply, just open your eyes. October 17th – Parque Pushkin, the film, Las Raices … Continue reading
It truly was a No Manches Monday. Mondays are hard as it is, but, with the help of an amazing library cadet, the typical Monday was thrown out the window this past week. In working with library cadets, often you face … Continue reading
Wow. Sometimes, you just have something, a click occurs, your brain’s neurons just race to a point and you just – it just, it is important to be said, but also lived. When a former student shared a video trailer, … Continue reading
Yes, these are dated films but films just the same worth mentioning that still manage to pull your… …Focus – Will Smith. There is something you need to say about the smoothness and coolness Will Smith brings to any situation … Continue reading