- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Christian Bale
Promises of Awareness…
In seeing The Promise, directed by Terry George, and starring Oscar Isaac, Charlotte Le Bon, Christian Bale, but you realize half way into the movie you realize some pertinent points, this is a film that captures your heart due to the … Continue reading
Posted in Film, Movies Tagged Armenian Christians, Armenian Genocide, Charlotte Le Bon, Christian Bale, Oscar Isaac, Terry George, The Promise Leave a comment
Thanks to the accessibility, as well as to my own personal intrigue, there are some pretty powerful films that have started to roll out since October and beyond, and I wanted to share some observations I have made on some … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Billy Bob Thornton, Billy Boyd, Christian Bale, Christopher Nolan, Exodus Gods and Kings, Interstellar, Joel Edgerton, Lord of the Ring, Matthew McConaughey, My Cousin Vinny, Pure Country, Ridley Scott, Robert Downey Jr., Robert Duvll, The Battle of the Five Armies, The Hobbit, The Judge, The Last Goodbye Leave a comment