- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,305 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Joel Edgerton
Unexpected, Hidden Truths
oHieronymus Bosch. Not familiar with and well acquainted with this artist after It Comes at Night. Not able to find the painting that appears in the film and bizarre loss of facts about this artist add to the, “what you … Continue reading
Thanks to the accessibility, as well as to my own personal intrigue, there are some pretty powerful films that have started to roll out since October and beyond, and I wanted to share some observations I have made on some … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Billy Bob Thornton, Billy Boyd, Christian Bale, Christopher Nolan, Exodus Gods and Kings, Interstellar, Joel Edgerton, Lord of the Ring, Matthew McConaughey, My Cousin Vinny, Pure Country, Ridley Scott, Robert Downey Jr., Robert Duvll, The Battle of the Five Armies, The Hobbit, The Judge, The Last Goodbye Leave a comment