- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Here is the hit list of when I was in Delaware in the 2014!!!! (and I LOVED connecting with my country roots and self!) Take it on back Blink Sunshine and whisky Felt good on my lips Life is a … Continue reading
I am giving into temptation and listing the most memorable aspects of 2014 (NOT in ORDER): -Taking a record number of amazing students from Repentino. to New York City and taking the first ever New York Cruise – and EVERYTHING … Continue reading
Looking back at the trip back to Delaware, without driving, was exciting to say the least. Initially planning on staying in Mexico due to several issues, but then being resolved, I was excited to say the least to be heading … Continue reading
I have heard many say it around me, and it does mean something, 2014 FLEW like I can never remember. In looking back, there is so much to remember, so much to reflect on, and so much to be thankful … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 8,800 times in 2014. If it were a … Continue reading
Finally. I heard the hype, I heard and anticipated the presentation of Into the Woods from our ASF drama club in the 2015 season to come and I was anxious due to that anticipation. What is amazing is the fact … Continue reading
Of course the question of home is different for everyone. Yet, some things remain the same. Home is that place where creativity, energy, and a sense of security reigns, and often that can occur in some very mobile places. Being … Continue reading
Thanks to the accessibility, as well as to my own personal intrigue, there are some pretty powerful films that have started to roll out since October and beyond, and I wanted to share some observations I have made on some … Continue reading
Yes, I have seemingly slacked on what has been a 2014 year of posts, with my goal of reaching a total of 25000 views for the 2014 year. However, I am always up for a challenge, and more than meeting … Continue reading
Theatre. In Mexico. I am a little out of that scene but miss it terribly, since at one time attending the season at The Pittsburgh’s Public Theatre and seeing so many wide-ranging plays, and then being able to discuss them … Continue reading