- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
The Bird Man. I totally hated the previews and thought to myself, “Like Michael Keeton, hate the previews. Am I going to go to a film that exudes bravado of a supposed former star and his return to greatness, as … Continue reading
The weekend. YESSSS…..Saturday was crazy hectic as Repentino. staff worked from bare minimum to pull of a concession for 12+ teams at ASF and walk away with a record success. They never fail to surprise, impress, and motivate me. Exhausted, … Continue reading
Originally posted on PAVEing a Blog:
Having never wrote about a play BEFORE it occurred, I have to say, I am VERY excited to be seeing the London Theatre’s presentation of Of Mice and Men tomorrow – some great actors,…
Having never wrote about a play BEFORE it occurred, I have to say, I am VERY excited to be seeing the London Theatre’s presentation of Of Mice and Men tomorrow – some great actors, James Franco and Chris O’Dowd. Pretty much … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I have been able to attend, and yet, the Open Mic in Condesa, at The American Legion, is always a way to relax, unwind, let it loose, and just express! Attached is the piece I … Continue reading
Think about that. Here in Mexico, Martin Luther King might seem far away, beyond what anyone here might think of being capable of. That is where a mind set can change and should change. Martin Luther King, can be seen … Continue reading
Wow. I often wondered what purpose Twitter had except for just causing something else to consume time in the name of technology. However, there are several instances where the opportunity offered at Twitter has blown my mind. Last night was … Continue reading
I wanted to start out saying that it is funny how great it is in Mexico with location, discovery, and culture. You think you know the layout and you never, ever quite do. Yet, I think the same thing could … Continue reading
Of course I decided to do the unthinkable, head back to Mexico from a great family Christmas break the night before school. I never, ever, allowed myself to do this before because yes, the day or so to settle back … Continue reading
Repentino. Achieves Gold! letter from CSPA. Repentino. period Article from 2014 WINTER Focus magazine, Common Core and Repentino., and Repentino. at Tumblr to submit your work until February 14, 2015! Check out page 35! AASSA Newsletter!