- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
In looking at the Oscars, you can also interpret how we live our lived based on our selections/choices and favorites in films. Right before I boarded the plane headed back to the states, I caught the film Selma. I LOVE … Continue reading
It’s funny how particular comments stick with you and linger. Ever since I started a blog, I have found so many avenues of thought, experiences, and moments that linger behind me, and urge me to bring them out. Many times … Continue reading
Ever put in a cd and it just – IT JUST WORKS. Sometimes it happens whenever you least expect it, and I sure didn’t even THINK about what was in store for me on Valentine’s Day 2015. Yet, I did … Continue reading