- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Selma
Marching Into Interactive Learning
Today, the first time in 56 Years Blood Sunday celebrates without John Lewis, in an age where education can be perceived as monotonous, it is vital the opportunity to take advantage of the organizations and opportunities to expand the way … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bloody Sunday, Delaware Festival of Words, John Lewis, March, Nate Powell, seemybrotherdance, Selma Leave a comment
Deeper than the Symbolism, Worlds Away but Close to the Future, and the Oscars.
In looking at the Oscars, you can also interpret how we live our lived based on our selections/choices and favorites in films. Right before I boarded the plane headed back to the states, I caught the film Selma. I LOVE … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Black History Month, Oscars, Selma Leave a comment