- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: March 2015
It is amazing to me that it is possible to walk the streets of Mexico, after midnight and be able to only hear the steps you make, and literally, seeing cars blocks away occasionally make their way through the night … Continue reading
Looking back on the past month – it has been a month of amazing creativity, learning, and inspiration, and best to pick apart one day at a time. Leaving my cousins in Takoma Park, March 22nd, 2015, 12:30 – rerouting … Continue reading
“Mr. Brake, it breaks my heart to know that you are also going to leave Repentino. I understand why, but I just feel our little Repentino. family grew up too fast and flew out of the … Continue reading